Otaku Session: chapter 1

I said in the previous post that I'll tell you what I've been reading lately. Yep. I read manga (most of the time, revealing my otaku side 'uh?) and a novel (such a progress, well it's my favorite novel: Little Women. I recommend it to you girls). So since I only read 1 novel this month, I'll only tell you guys my manga recommendation. Here is the list!


1. Noragami 



How do I describe it? To put it simply, It's about a poor God named Yato *I'm really curious about his past* who wants to build his own shrine by doing a helping service to humans. The Gods have a unique power to summon shinki, a soul who serves the God (that) can be transform into weapon. So cool. And yeah, Yato also has to save Hiyori *our heroine, yeay!* from her ability to wander around with her soul form. I mean out of her body *that's a big problem you got* because she saved Yato once in an accident.


2. Biorg Trinity 


A new manga by Oh! Great. Don't know what to say for this manga. It's is interesting but also confusing.  They can transform with the thing they choose because of a rare Illness called Biorg Bug. For example, a girl turning into motorcycle *creepy but also cool at the same time*. Anyway, I really like the drawing *so beautiful and colorful* Look forward to it! 

3. Onepunch-man

Utterly hilarious! Another manga from the creator of eyeshield 21. This bald guy is our hero and also the super hero itself *yep* who can defeat his enemy with just one punch. Bravo! But that's what makes it interesting since our hero's depressed because he's too strong and got no rival


4. Nana Maru San Bantsu

My favorite manga of the month: about quiz club and quiz bowl. This manga completely caught my eyes and made me think over again before I turn the pages. I really like the concept of this manga. What a fresh idea! Learn something new from it too *My knowledge has been increased (?)* 

5. Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha

About a girl named Inari who can transform into other people with the power of goddess Uka. She once help a fox *Uka's spirit fox*. Later, Uka told Inari that she'll grant her a wish. And so, our heroine said that she wants to turn into a girl that her crush in love to *this girls sounds desperate -,-"*. And so Uka grant her wish and ta-daaah! Inari turn into "the girl". Wow. Even her family went like "who're you? what're you doing in our house? where's Inari? Inari~ Good job girl, you just made your family worried. Later, Inari went back to Uka-sama saying that she want to turn back as Inari. But Uka can't do that. So, she gave Inari her power so Inari could transform back into herself *and other people too*.  Honestly, I don't really like our heroine. She's kinda naive. But oh well, I like the story so I'm okay with it.

6. Majo no Shinzou

It isn't caught my eyes at first since I don't really fond of loli character and I don't really get the opening *it's kinda complicated (maybe it's just me?) so I have to read it again 'till I get it*. But yeah, I kept reading it. What makes me keep reading it is the conflict. Our main character's an immortal witch who lives long enough because her heart is taken by her twins sister *scary*. She went a journey with her lamp to find her heart so that she could put an end of her life. I'm really curious with the flow. Seems promising to me!


Okaay, that's all. Be sure to look forward to my new post. Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts