Fullmetal alchemist ch 108 - a happy ending for all!





Oh, why it has to be ended!!!!!!!!! But, I'm happy because it's a happy ending (LOL). Okay then a review for the chapter. I though that mustang'll be blind forever but I didn't expect that he can see again. Of course with doc marco and his philosopher stone (haha what a glad). Homuculi's no longer exist or probably not because there's a kid who looks like selim and he got adopted with fuhrer's wife. Well, I hope it's not homunculi  haha or every thing'll start over again. Alphonse back to his body thanks to our brave hero, edward. But the sad thing is he can't longer use alchemy for the exchange for him to get back Alphonse!
Why!! why did you do that !! why don't you use hohenheim instead? He offered his body and he's already live too long! use it!! you hate him didn't you? (just kidding) But I'm glad that ed didn't lose any part of his body (relieved) and Al's back.
But he can't use alchemy (that's the sad thing). Hohenheim's dead after such a long time. I'm happy for him. He can now leave the world with a happy smile. Pinaco's there when he's dead.. Oh yeah, ed end up with winry (they have 2 kids) while al with may. Haha.. as i expected ^^ and as for our flame alchemist... I don't know what happen to him. But I think he is the next fuhrer (?) with riza in his side. She cut her hair. R-E-A-L-L-Y S-H-O-R-T. Oh why!! I prefer the long one.
 I hope the two of them become a lover but there's no romantic scene in this last chappy for them. Ah, but that's okay ^^ Even though ed's can't use alchemy anymore. He went for a journey. Same for al but they split up. Ed to the west while al's to the east with chimera gang. Just like their father did. Then, they'll combine their research later to help the people who alchemy has hurt. That's it! the end. Happy ever after. Lookin' forward for sensei's next project!

Comments

Popular Posts