New manga: Dokugan ryuukai a.k.a neo dragon

preview for neo dragon..
above: masamune date (the one who wear eye patch), cool huh?


The girl : megohime..
it's masamune's wife --,--
hohomasamune you show your body
(nose-bleed ////)
So cool and muscular!!! (fangirls scream)
fanservice? ^^


MasaxMego momment (ah like it)
you sure are sweet guy, masa! (way to go :D)

(masa's first campaign)
the enemy lord yoshitane.
eat that bad guy!

you finally accept mego, don't you masa?
so cute when he's blushing. (LOL)
looks smexy there.


I really do like this manga (so much! it made me explode //// haha I guess it's too much). The main character are Masamune date, Megohime, Kojuurou, Samanosuke, and Togoro (the 3 of them are like his man servant or something like that?). I love how yuka - sensei drew masamune! so damn good! that's because I'm a fan of masamune date (obviously)
well, this manga is all around action, historical, and shounen ! But I hope they add the romance more. Actually I'm also masa x mego fangirl. So I'm looking forward for their love development (haha). I currently searching for the raws but I can't find one.Well, I found the next chappy from square enix web but It's japanese and I don't understand it. But I still read it!! At least I know what happen next (laugh). I can't help it. My brother even said to me to wait but I'm too curious to know what happen to masa and mego. Although it's mainly about act and it's shounen manga. But still the chemistry between them, love it! and the action thingy drew really well.
 I hope masa'll get stronger opponent and he lost or nearly died or something like that. So he get experience or something like that. Someone might become stronger if he/she lose 'cause of something and it's not fun if our hero's too strong. How about slowly become strong? well, that's just my opinion guys. But I'm looking forward for the next chapter and searching for the raws. (someone, please tell me if you have the link) Okay then, stay tune and read the manga ' kay?

Comments

Popular Posts